Ideally, I do all of these things. If I sleep in (since I don't use an alarm) I have to pick and choose.
1. While still in bed, I spin around to do a sort of inversion where my legs are flat against the wall and I lay my body flat on the bed with my arms behind my head along the bed (an "L" shape). In this position I take deep breaths/meditate for 5 minutes. It gets the blood flowing to my brain and gives me good energy to get up on the right side of the bed.
2. Then, get a big glass of filtered water & start drinking while I begin my floor stretches for 5-10 minutes.
3. Qi Gong at least 15 minutes.
4. A Walk Away the Pounds, about a mile, nothing strenuous.
5. Epsom Salt bath or tea tree shower ( I use exfoliating gloves)
6. Hair, makeup, whatever
7. I'll either juice fruits and veggies or a make a smoothie (acai/banana/coconut milk is my favorite), depending on whether I need more cleansing or protein. I drink this on the way to work.
8. Grapeseed Extract - amazing supplement
9. Pack stuff for work and on my way there I don't listen to the radio...I look like I'm talking to myself to passers by because I'm saying things I'm grateful for nonstop all the way to work (25 min) and when I park my car, I pray before getting out.
10. I kindly greet the people I meet even if it's insincere.
11. Take the 8 flights of stairs up as opposed to the elevator to my office and begin drinking more water as I start the work day.
*When I do these things I have legendary days :-) Thanks for asking and I hope you can take something from this.