Hey everyone, I'm up on GiveGetWin today: 1-on-1 Productivity and Asset Maximization Session With Sebastian Marshall
Some of the stuff you'll be getting --
You're going to learn...
- Why aren't you getting stuff done? The biological basis of unfinished tasks
- How to break bad habits
- How to start your day in a productive and goal-oriented way by building a dashboard
- How to stay on track with your priorities
- High-tech & low-tech tools to increase your productivity
- How to build a contact database and always find the right people to get your job done (and get started right during the training session with Sebastian)
- How to build max out assets from projects and explode your portfolio: learn to make a completed project much more valuable. It's a stepping stone on the way up, not just one more thing checked off your todo list.
- Personalized, hands-on 'getting-it-started' including...
--> Get your own dashboard started for your production
--> Get your contact database built and running
--> Stay on track of your goals and priorities by setting some clear metrics
--> Get a customized version of a post-project debrief to get thank-you letters, referrals, and testimonials
--> And whatever else you want some hands-on help with. Sebastian will bring a tight value-packed agenda, and is also committed to helping you reach your productivity goals.
I'd like to thank everyone who checked out GGW, spread the word, and offered to volunteer -- the first deal with Stepan sold out, which was very cool to see. Loving the reception we're getting.
Now, go check out GGW and go grab a hands-on training session with me. Even before it was announced, one particularly hawk-eyed GGWer already grabbed one of the four slots... so, don't delay and I look forward to connecting with you.